Toy Vehicles Information
Toy Vehicle Insurance
For Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach & Areas Across South Florida
Once you've found the perfect auto insurance policy for your car, it may seem like you're fully insured and ready to go. For your car, you might be, but your auto insurance policy may not cover other vehicles. "Toy vehicles," such as motorcycles boats and RVs, have insurance available that's tailored for specifically for them. Automatic Insurance will find affordable prices on coverage for your toy vehicle.
Coverage Options We Offer
What Does Toy Vehicle Insurance Cover?
Toy vehicle insurance provides coverage for recreational vehicles, motorcycles and boats. Recreational vehicles can be anything from motorhomes and golf carts to antique and classic vehicles. Common coverages within a toy vehicle insurance policy may include:
- Bodily Injury: This assists with medical expenses for the other drivers or passengers if you cause an accident.
- Property Damage: This assists in paying for damages you cause to someone else's property while operating the vehicle.
- Medical Payments: This assists with medical expenses for you or your passengers in the event of an accident.
- Guest Passenger Liability: Unlike with car insurance, your passengers aren't automatically covered under liability insurance on motorcycles or similar vehicles. Guest passenger liability insurance assists with your passenger’s medical expenses if you cause an accident. It may also cover your legal fees should the injured passenger file a claim against you for causing bodily injury.
- Theft: This can help cover the cost if your vehicle gets stolen.
- Comprehensive: As with car insurance, comprehensive coverage protects against physical damages caused by something other than a collision with another vehicles. This includes damage from falling rocks, hail, windstorms or fire.
Toy Vehicle Frequently Asked Questions
Just like with car insurance, one policy does not fit all. Not all cars cost the same to insure or need the same coverage. The same goes for your toy vehicles. The policy you have on your boat may not cost the same or need the same coverage as the insurance on your motorcycle.
Boat insurance rates may depend on the value of your boat. In Florida, the average boat insurance rate is about $611 a year.
Yes. Florida typically requires RVs to carry $10,000 for bodily injury per accident for one person, $20,000 for bodily injury per accident for two or more people and $10,000 for property damage per accident.
Florida does not require motorcycle insurance, but the state's Financial Responsibility law claims that all motor vehicles (including motorcycles) must carry proof of financial responsibility. This is essentially $10,000 for bodily injury or death per person, $10,000 for injury or property destruction per crash and $20,000 for bodily injury or death per two or more people in a crash. If you don't have proof that you can pay this much liability out of pocket, you need motorcycle insurance.
Get Covered With Us!
Coverage for certain toy vehicles isn't always required by the state. But these vehicles can be expensive, and repairs can cost a pretty penny. Our agents at Automatic Insurance are dedicated to providing high quality insurance at affordable prices no matter what. Call us today or fill out an online quote form now.