Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Do you own a car? Is it registered in Florida? If so, you need car insurance. If you don't have it, you might put yourself at risk of a lot of high costs if you have problems on the road. For help getting covered, call Automatic Insurance at (954) 421-9953 or request a quote now!
If you total a car, many auto policies only pay the depreciated cash value of the vehicle at the time of the loss. Still, if you owe money on the car, the loan likely will equal more than the car's cash value. Gap coverage might provide the extra money to help you settle the loan's cost.
Questions About Your Policy Costs? We've Got Answers
At Automatic Insurance, our emphasis is on helping you get the right car insurance. That means we will always help you keep your policy affordable as well as effective.
Why do I need car insurance?
Your car insurance policy equals money. It can pay to help you cover many unexpected costs that might crop up following car wrecks or other damaging occurrences. With coverage, you'll be able to pick up the pieces and move on without worrying about money.
Also, Florida law requires all registered vehicles to carry car insurance. Unless you want to face the severe legal penalties of driving uninsured, cannot go without coverage.
Rather than leave yourself exposed, instead let Automatic Insurance's dedicated agents help you get a policy that always offers the right protection.
What car insurance is required?
Florida mandates minimum amounts of coverage that all drivers must carry. The requirement is:
- $10,000 Property Damage Liability (PDL) coverage
- $10,000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage
- Certain drivers (but not all) must also carry Bodily Injury Liability (BIL) coverage
What does the minimum coverage insure?
You need the state-required coverage limits because of how they can help both you and others.
- The PDL coverage pays for damage you cause to others' property. If you hit another car, and are responsible for the wreck and damage, this coverage can help pay the other car’s repair bills. It might also be able to assist you with your legal costs should the affected driver sue you.
- PIP insurance will pay for your own medical bills, lost income and other settlements if you get hurt in a wreck. It can also cover costs sustained by your passengers.
How do I choose the best car insurance?
Florida's required coverage won’t cover every damage scenario. We recommend that all policy applicants carry additional coverage, such as:
- Higher PIP and PDL limits: You can increase what your policy might pay for claims on your mandatory coverage. The higher your limits, the less you might have to pay out of pocket.
- BIL insurance: Just because another driver has PIP coverage does not mean they can't sue you to cover their outstanding injury costs. Bodily injury liability insurance can help pay these costs and the associated legal fees.
- Collision insurance: If you have a wreck, this coverage pays for repairs or for the loss of your car.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage pays for losses or damage from accidents not related to wrecks. Policies might pay for damage from such incidences as fires, theft, floods or other weather.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Insurance: This protection insures you for damage and losses caused by someone else who doesn't have appropriate amounts of liability coverage. It can also help you claim some or all of your losses if you become the victim of a hit-and-run.
Policies can also offer a variety of other helpful coverage, such as:
- Roadside assistance & towing coverage
- Rental car reimbursement coverage
- Deductible-free glass insurance
How is my car insurance cost calculated?
Insurers price your coverage based on your risks of filing a claim on your policy. They use such factors as your driving record, the value of your car and your claims history to determine your personal cost.
Why is car insurance so expensive?
Drivers with high insurance risks usually have to pay more for their insurance. Your policy's premiums might increase dramatically if you make frequent claims or have a history of serious driving offenses. However, even those who live in places with a lot of traffic risks might pay more on average than others.
How do I get the best insurance rates?
To help you save on your premium, many insurance companies offer discounts and other incentives. We can compare various policy options to find the one that offers the best cost for the most benefits.
Is it better to pay car insurance in-full or monthly?
If you pay your premium in-full, you might qualify for discounts and can get the cost out of the way. Still, by dividing payments by month, you might be better able to fit your insurance costs into your budget.
Get Covered With Us!
We're here to help you get a car insurance policy that not only meets your personal requirements, but that also offers affordability. Contact us at (954) 421-9953 or request an online quote right now!